but it seems weird when somebody other reads this .
Haaa , what to say !!!!
I will agree with you there. I don't understand the point of China man's post. According to American standards, i am not rich, I am in the middle class. I have never owned my own home because I cannot afford it and I have ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 47 matches
- Thu May 29, 2014 9:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A guy from CHINA,my story,and some IDEAs
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4084
- Tue May 27, 2014 7:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A guy from CHINA,my story,and some IDEAs
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4084
- Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: $2000 Dr. appointment to fix this!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5679
- Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: $2000 Dr. appointment to fix this!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5679
- Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What you people do if you are lonely, how you cope with it
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4846
- Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Want to see updates on all the recent cures..
- Replies: 47
- Views: 13135
- Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Want to see updates on all the recent cures..
- Replies: 47
- Views: 13135
Hi guys,
Just wanted to post an update on odorzout, which I've now tried over the course of a few days at my work. There have been times I believed it helped reduce the odors from my stomach, and other times where I didn't notice any difference at all. I will explain. The times I really noticed a ...
Just wanted to post an update on odorzout, which I've now tried over the course of a few days at my work. There have been times I believed it helped reduce the odors from my stomach, and other times where I didn't notice any difference at all. I will explain. The times I really noticed a ...
- Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone try these dry mouth lozenge products?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5219
I've tried all of their products with the exception of the tooth whitener lozenges.
Salese is the best of their lozenges. It works well for dry mouth relief, but you have to constantly drink small sips of water in order for it to work for dry mouth and bad breath relief. It is probably the best of ...
Salese is the best of their lozenges. It works well for dry mouth relief, but you have to constantly drink small sips of water in order for it to work for dry mouth and bad breath relief. It is probably the best of ...
- Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Want to see updates on all the recent cures..
- Replies: 47
- Views: 13135
- Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Want to see updates on all the recent cures..
- Replies: 47
- Views: 13135
- Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Want to see updates on all the recent cures..
- Replies: 47
- Views: 13135
- Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Want to see updates on all the recent cures..
- Replies: 47
- Views: 13135
- Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Want to see updates on all the recent cures..
- Replies: 47
- Views: 13135
- Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Want to see updates on all the recent cures..
- Replies: 47
- Views: 13135
Regarding Zeolite, I ordered "zeolite pure" from a company called, zeohealth, and just received the product in the mail. I will try it out later today and after a while, I'll report back my results. I purchased it online from www.zeohealth.com. I chose to order from this company based on their claim ...
- Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried Antipoleez?
- Replies: 28
- Views: 19949
I tried antipoleez about a year ago, and it did nothing for my bad breath. It tastes like black licorice. It left a black coating on my tongue. In my opinion, it's a complete waste of money. It's candy, and it didn't even leave a fresh feeling in my mouth. In fact, I felt I had to brush my teeth and ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.