The stomach doesn't normally produce any foul odours, except from what you'd expect from any strong smelling foods you've recently eaten.
Have you discussed this with a doctor? If you have, what do they say about it?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Want to see updates on all the recent cures..
Yes, I've seen a doctor about it. The doctor suggested I take prilosec or zantac. The prilosec made my gerd symptoms worse, so I had to stop taking it after the first week. The zantac does reduce the acid activity, and my stomach feels more calm, so I will stay on it. Regarding the stomach and foul odors, I do have this problem. I get foul orders from my stomach. It happens a lot when I'm stressed or upset, and it happens a lot when I'm at my work. I work in a very stressful, high pressured environment.halitosisux wrote:The stomach doesn't normally produce any foul odours, except from what you'd expect from any strong smelling foods you've recently eaten.
Have you discussed this with a doctor? If you have, what do they say about it?
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Have you been tested for helicobacter?
It's hard to understand how your stomach can be releasing odour if you have enough acid, unless you have problems leading down to your stomach, along your esophagus or you have a hernia.
Have you had any specialist examinations performed?
Btw, sorry if you've already mentioned these things.
It's hard to understand how your stomach can be releasing odour if you have enough acid, unless you have problems leading down to your stomach, along your esophagus or you have a hernia.
Have you had any specialist examinations performed?
Btw, sorry if you've already mentioned these things.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.