THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Want to see updates on all the recent cures..

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

The stomach doesn't normally produce any foul odours, except from what you'd expect from any strong smelling foods you've recently eaten.

Have you discussed this with a doctor? If you have, what do they say about it?
bblady
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by bblady »

halitosisux wrote:The stomach doesn't normally produce any foul odours, except from what you'd expect from any strong smelling foods you've recently eaten.

Have you discussed this with a doctor? If you have, what do they say about it?
Yes, I've seen a doctor about it. The doctor suggested I take prilosec or zantac. The prilosec made my gerd symptoms worse, so I had to stop taking it after the first week. The zantac does reduce the acid activity, and my stomach feels more calm, so I will stay on it. Regarding the stomach and foul odors, I do have this problem. I get foul orders from my stomach. It happens a lot when I'm stressed or upset, and it happens a lot when I'm at my work. I work in a very stressful, high pressured environment.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Have you been tested for helicobacter?
It's hard to understand how your stomach can be releasing odour if you have enough acid, unless you have problems leading down to your stomach, along your esophagus or you have a hernia.
Have you had any specialist examinations performed?

Btw, sorry if you've already mentioned these things.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗