THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by tintswalo
Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192759

South Africa
by tintswalo
Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What do we all have in common - may help us
Replies: 15
Views: 5467

bb started around the age of 10
I have very strong body odour and smelly feet.
my mom has bad breath too.
I have normal pink tongue

It started around the age of 10, i fell sick, I had sores around my mouth and tonsils, i couldn't eat or speak then after that the problem started. when I'm asleep ...
by tintswalo
Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: is this the end?
Replies: 3
Views: 3233

Sorry about what happened. Bad breath has destroyed my life too, it has shattered my dreams. I read somewhere In this website that raw food can cure bad breath, I'm thinking of trying it out next year coz I can't live like this anymore. I'm only 19 and already I feel so sad about life. Please can ...
by tintswalo
Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Whats app group
Replies: 3
Views: 2224

I've just sent you my numbers. I hope you add me
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗