THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

What do we all have in common - may help us

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
tintswalo
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by tintswalo »

bb started around the age of 10
I have very strong body odour and smelly feet.
my mom has bad breath too.
I have normal pink tongue

It started around the age of 10, i fell sick, I had sores around my mouth and tonsils, i couldn't eat or speak then after that the problem started. when I'm asleep, i have a lot of saliva dripping out and my breath is normal in the morning. my breath has always been manageable until this year, i fell sick again, and my gums were really sore and I had a very dry throat with saliva a lot of saliva in my mouth. I don't know, but I think there's a problem with gums . I haven't had any surgeries before and I don't have nasal odour but I can smell my breath
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗