THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by cb
Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: So i think i may have halitophobia
Replies: 11
Views: 8554

My wife has insisted for years that the problem is in my head, and I am starting to believe her. When I have one of those freak-out moments, I ask her what it smells like, and she says, "orange juice" or "like nothing" or faintly like whatever I ate or drank most recently. In my head, though, I am ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗