THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I Think Charcoal capsules may be a cure BB
- Replies: 17
- Views: 22915
I am feeling really good about the method I am using I believe its working I have not had anyone pulling away from me or turning their face and I have been talking to people close up and they don't do their usual flinch. I went to the ENT today an I asked the doctor to test me for Tmau which he said ...
- Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I Think Charcoal capsules may be a cure BB
- Replies: 17
- Views: 22915
Yes Sandy the ENT referral is from my doctor NHS Now what you need to remember and what you DR needs to remember is that he is a GP which is a General Practitioner That means they generally know all the basic human body parts and a few symptoms have you ever noticed when you go to your gp he looks ...
- Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I Think Charcoal capsules may be a cure BB
- Replies: 17
- Views: 22915
Thank you for the information you are right about HP I wont be swallowing that again my stomach has been burning since and feel a bit uncomfortable when I eat peppery food.
I will try the Grape Seed and see how it works for me but I must admit my heart sank when you said it worked for a while and ...
I will try the Grape Seed and see how it works for me but I must admit my heart sank when you said it worked for a while and ...
- Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I Think Charcoal capsules may be a cure BB
- Replies: 17
- Views: 22915
I have been using the vco bicarbonate soda and the vitamin C powder along with the charcoal tablets and the chlorella and zinc am seeing some improvements for a few hours no bad taste in my mouth or in the back of my throat and I was able to speak close up to people with no odour all day for about 6 ...
- Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I Think Charcoal capsules may be a cure BB
- Replies: 17
- Views: 22915
I Think Charcoal capsules may be a cure BB
Hi guys I am a new comer to this site I have bean reading and taking on a lot of your suggestions and thank you all an Jimi the founder.
I think I have been suffering from BB unknowingly can you believe it! for about two years! I never had BB until I started using Retadex please never use this ...
I think I have been suffering from BB unknowingly can you believe it! for about two years! I never had BB until I started using Retadex please never use this ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.