I think I have been suffering from BB unknowingly can you believe it! for about two years! I never had BB until I started using Retadex please never use this product this will remove all good bacteria in your mouth and boy will you be in trouble. I read about it in a magazine one day and some model was advertising it at the time I used to smoke so I thought it would be a good idea to start using it, the good thing about the tooth paste and mouth wash was that it was making my teeth whiter. Anyway I stopped smoking January 2005.
I was a hair stylist and I started to get dropped by my best clients that I had for years people were offering me gum and now it got to a point where people started to back off when I was talking in a room. now I feel they can smell it even when I am six to ten feet away
I feel really depressed and embarrassed I quit my job as a stylist and now have job in a call centre where I only talk to people on the phone so no more direct contact and I am in my own cubicle I try not to speak to people close up and I had complaints from other people who use my gym class so I do high impact aerobics with my mouth shut and I try not to breath to hard.
I am not sure where its coming from I have PND and sometimes I get tonsil stones my tongue has become white since I started using hydrogen peroxide.
I got frustrated a few weeks back a when I was at a bar with some friends, where I only drank water by the way and they kept backing off when I was speaking so I went into the bathroom and took the 6% bottle of hydrogen peroxide out my bag and drank some neat and that really burned going all the way down to my stomach. I then drank a whole jug of water to ease the discomfort. After that they were still backing off and I was thinking I should have drank the whole bottle. I also think it may have something to do with my amalgam filling I have 13 that put in when I was in my early teens can someone tell me if this may have something to do with BB?
I have been to the dentist he said my dental hygiene is good which it is I have brush and flossed 4 times a day since I was 14 I am 30 now.
I have changed my diet and been a vegetarian for 8 months I have now been a full vegan for 3 months so I have had no dairy, no chocolate, no onions no garlic and no sugar products at all.
Anyway on a lighter note I have been following the vco thread and for those who don't know what that is that is virgin coconut oil.
I have been using it for three days with baking soda I have been seeing some improvements in taste in the back of my throat I have also been using ascorbic acid powder mixed in orange juice. I have also been taking Organic chlorophyll powder everyday for a week. I am also taking zinc plus adsorbate liquid.
All guns BLAZING LOLS!
I bought some Charcoal capsules and I have been taking them for two days and I believe with all of the above I have seen some improvement I don't have the bad taste in my mouth.
Activated charcoal is an insoluble black fibre that has been treated with oxygen,making it ideal to act as natural deodoriser in the body. Activated charcoal is able to adsorb and help remove a variety of substances and has been used as digestive aid for centries
I will write a daily and tell you if I see any improvement and if anyone can answer the question about amalgam it would really be helpful.
[/b]
