THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 10 matches

by stanislav
Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Saliva flow
Replies: 4
Views: 1992

I read that excess saliva indicates salt shortage. Maybe this is also true the other way around. A low salt intake would increase saliva production.
by stanislav
Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
Replies: 601
Views: 180261

jc wrote:vitamin A is not toxic when it`s in beta carotene form.
I'm afraid it is:

http://www.westonaprice.org/basicnutrit ... #carotenes

It's actually the other way around. Real vitamin A (retinol) is less toxic than beta-carotene.
by stanislav
Sat May 19, 2007 7:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Oil pulling - A treatment we should give a closer look
Replies: 3
Views: 1709

@emotional rescue

Yes you're right. I know it sounds crazy, but we have nothing to loose, since it's very cheap. I will start today with cold pressed sunflower oil.
by stanislav
Fri May 18, 2007 9:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Oil pulling - A treatment we should give a closer look
Replies: 3
Views: 1709

Oil pulling - A treatment we should give a closer look

Hello

It's been a while I since posted the last time on this forum. Maybe some of you still know me from the lactabacillus salivarius thread, that I started a few month ago. I'm sorry to tell you, that the probiotic didn't work out in the long run for me. I don't take it anymore.

Well, I'm here to ...
by stanislav
Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lactobacillus Salivarius works very well for me!
Replies: 21
Views: 13687


Stanislav, thanks so much for the info. please do keep me informed if you find out anything new...

I will.


lactoferrin sounds interesting to me. i only browsed through the article briefly - it's a difficult read. do you think it has something to do with bad breath? how do you get lactoferrin ...
by stanislav
Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lactobacillus Salivarius works very well for me!
Replies: 21
Views: 13687

Jimi wrote:But how much do you spend per month? Over 1000 USD?
With my current dose of l.salivarius I pay "only" about 25 dollar per month.
by stanislav
Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lactobacillus Salivarius works very well for me!
Replies: 21
Views: 13687

I hope that I won't develop a resistance to it. So far my daily dose is rather low. The guy on curezone also took it for several years without developing resistance. So, I still hope that it works out in the long run.

There's a very interesting discussion on another forum about probiotics with lots ...
by stanislav
Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lactobacillus Salivarius works very well for me!
Replies: 21
Views: 13687

I'm still taking it and it still works perfectly well! I still can't detect any bad smell, when I rub the tip of my finger on the back of my tongue. I also didn't have any negative reactions to my breath and nobody told me that my breath was bad during the last 4 weeks since I've been taking ...
by stanislav
Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lactobacillus Salivarius works very well for me!
Replies: 21
Views: 13687

Sorry for this rather awkward description. English is not my first language.

I just rub the tip of my finger on the back of my tongue, wait a few seconds and than sniff on it. I know, it's not a 100% reliable method to detect ones bad breath, but I'm too embarassed to ask someone to check my breath.
by stanislav
Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lactobacillus Salivarius works very well for me!
Replies: 21
Views: 13687

Lactobacillus Salivarius works very well for me!

Hello

I've been reading this forum for quite some time. I just registered to tell you, that I had tremendous success with a probiotic called Lactobacillus Salivarius. Lactobacillus Salivarius is quite different from other Lactobacillus strains, since it is proteolytic, which means, that it acts on ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗