THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 14 matches
- Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Trying out metronizadole..
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3031
So its my 7th day and Im not seeing improvements. I had more improvement with levoquin and Im sure my issue now is sinus since I often get headaches and vertigo especially when my head is tilted back. But I feel like not completing the 14 days and ending at this halfmark cause the side effects have ...
- Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:03 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: I think i made it worse
- Replies: 13
- Views: 24499
- Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Trying out metronizadole..
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3031
Tomorrow will be my 5th day on metronidazole and it hasnt improved the bb. At this point Im still crossing my fingers and hoping it'll kick in at sometime but Im also glad it hasnt made it worst like Ive read for some ppl. Honestly, I think levoquin helped me more than this has for the 4 days I had ...
- Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Trying out metronizadole..
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3031
im sorry to hear you got one of those docs that think its in your head.
I feel kinda stupid though cause he gave me 10 days for levoquin and I only did like 4 days before I quit cause I was annoyed it didnt work for those days. Now that I have metronizadole, (its been the 3rd day) it hasnt worked ...
I feel kinda stupid though cause he gave me 10 days for levoquin and I only did like 4 days before I quit cause I was annoyed it didnt work for those days. Now that I have metronizadole, (its been the 3rd day) it hasnt worked ...
- Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Trying out metronizadole..
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3031
Trying out metronizadole..
Hey guys, I finally decided to consult my doctor.
He prescribed me levoquin which is this supposedly poweful drug and I read online its used to treat anthrax!!
It stimulated a nice flow of saliva the first nightand bb went away for that one night but after that, it didnt help. It did however, ease ...
He prescribed me levoquin which is this supposedly poweful drug and I read online its used to treat anthrax!!
It stimulated a nice flow of saliva the first nightand bb went away for that one night but after that, it didnt help. It did however, ease ...
- Thu May 05, 2011 2:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Triple Therapy Treatment...
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11638
- Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Did someone give you bb?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1754
Did someone give you bb?
I knew three people in my entire life that had constant bb.
I remember this girl in 6th grade would save me a spot on the bus and as soon as I got closer to the seat and sat down there was this horrible fecal smell. I was like "omg do you smell that, it smells like shit" and she said she didnt ...
I remember this girl in 6th grade would save me a spot on the bus and as soon as I got closer to the seat and sat down there was this horrible fecal smell. I was like "omg do you smell that, it smells like shit" and she said she didnt ...
- Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:35 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I know talk of s*****e is frowned upon, but..........
- Replies: 19
- Views: 15477
BBRuiningMyLife,
Dont feel so discouraged. Keep having faith that youll find your cure. Youre young and a lot of us in here have been living with it for much longer than you have. You have an advantage. Use your time to figure out what the root of your bb and make sure youre doing it right the first ...
Dont feel so discouraged. Keep having faith that youll find your cure. Youre young and a lot of us in here have been living with it for much longer than you have. You have an advantage. Use your time to figure out what the root of your bb and make sure youre doing it right the first ...
- Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who's feeling suicidal?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1619
- Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: This could be the only solution to bad breath
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1857
- Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: gallbladder and halitosis- this may be IT
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9144
- Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Newbie
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2679
hey campor, thanks for the reply.
Metronidazole seems to be the best temporary/permanent solution to our problem. I read on another forum some ppl who've had h.pylori which caused their bb. One guy took the course of antibiotics containing metronidazole and he was bb free for 5 yrs but it returned ...
Metronidazole seems to be the best temporary/permanent solution to our problem. I read on another forum some ppl who've had h.pylori which caused their bb. One guy took the course of antibiotics containing metronidazole and he was bb free for 5 yrs but it returned ...
- Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Antibiotics 101
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2282
Antibiotics 101
Before I begin, Please no one bother me about pushing metronidazole or drugs or whatever. Im not selling anything.
Also, I apologize if this info is dry cause Im a nerd like that.
Im a biology major so Ive studied a good deal about antibiotics and its mechanisms.
To simplify, antibiotics work by ...
Also, I apologize if this info is dry cause Im a nerd like that.
Im a biology major so Ive studied a good deal about antibiotics and its mechanisms.
To simplify, antibiotics work by ...
- Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Newbie
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2679
Newbie
Hey Everyone, Ive been suffering from this ailment since I was 13. Found this site a couple months ago and I already love you all. I do believe that there is a cure. Im gonna put together a questionnaire type thing so you all know.
Current age: 21
Tests done: blood work like CBC, liver enzymes ...
Current age: 21
Tests done: blood work like CBC, liver enzymes ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.