THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 559 matches
- Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:43 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Be careful with your Colleagues
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7347
- Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Thanksgiving
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2471
I understand everythin you guys say...I personally think that nobody can understand the problem of having CH, unless they have experienced it themselves.
Lately I've been trying to adapt. I've been trying to socialize a lot with CH, and yes others do treat me a bit better. But still I feel like an ...
Lately I've been trying to adapt. I've been trying to socialize a lot with CH, and yes others do treat me a bit better. But still I feel like an ...
- Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Question
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1661
Question
Do you also think that other persons you talk to, not only think you have the worst bb ever, but also think you are a robot, because you never laugh or express yourself in any way.
I mean how of you actually laugh with showing your teeth or is it just a smile?
I usually just smile. I wish i could ...
I mean how of you actually laugh with showing your teeth or is it just a smile?
I usually just smile. I wish i could ...
- Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What is the best way to check our breath...
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3648
- Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Windows Live Messenger Chat
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1099
Windows Live Messenger Chat
Hey,
Anyone using messenger OFTEN want to chat? Just PM me.
It doesn't necessarily need to be about bb problem, it could also be about other things. Im very understanding...
Anyone using messenger OFTEN want to chat? Just PM me.
It doesn't necessarily need to be about bb problem, it could also be about other things. Im very understanding...
- Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nationality
- Replies: 34
- Views: 14328
- Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:49 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Don't have the strength
- Replies: 16
- Views: 11471
- Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:14 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I envy them
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5726
I really agree with you though, most people have a self cleansing system in their mouth. When they do have the so called bad breath, you can only smell it when you are really close to them. I can almost bet that they while we are trying to not get bb that can be smelled from meters away, they will ...
- Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:23 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I am back and still angry...
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7677
- Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:18 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I am back and still angry...
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7677
- Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:09 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: They aren't just making things up...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3900
I can't believe I rpobably have to go through the same crap you have to go through in a few years. Even now some people are very nice to me, but as soon as they smell my b, they don't want to hear another word from me anymore. They are probably thinking, this guy should chew some gum or brush his ...
- Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Lifes got abit better
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3522
- Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BAD SMELL FROM NOSE??? ANY OF YOU HAVE IT
- Replies: 36
- Views: 33400
Has anyone also noticed that the smell coming from nose isn't constant? It's only there sometimes when you breathe out. I think it may have something to do with the bacteria in your mouth and throat area. I mean you should try putting some air in your mouth and then breathe the air out through your ...
- Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:02 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: STILL STRUGGLING...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3022
- Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS
- Replies: 17
- Views: 6991
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.