THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by fornarina
Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What kind of job do you have?
Replies: 15
Views: 3838

What kind of job do you have?

I haven't been able to keep a job for long. I've been working office jobs and just can't bear the reaction from people in the office about my problem. Now I am looking for a new job again, I really don't know what to do. So I am just wondering what kind of jobs do you guys have? Is it as difficult ...
by fornarina
Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think my BB has became worse
Replies: 29
Views: 8505

Thank you guys for all those replies. I was feeling really depressed and didn't log on for a week. It's great to see everyone's advices. I've been to an ENT doctor. She said I might have sinus problem and will schedule me for a CT scan. I know this might sound weird... but I really hope the doctor ...
by fornarina
Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think my BB has became worse
Replies: 29
Views: 8505

I think my BB has became worse

I think my BB has becamse worse... a lot worse. Before I only get reaction when I open my mouth and speak to people. But on Saturday, I took a CPR training class. I did not speak a word in class, but the guy who sat right next to me reacted. He covered his nose with his hands, pinched his nose, kept ...
by fornarina
Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:54 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Something positive to share
Replies: 6
Views: 4027

Something positive to share

I want to share my story with you guys. It's somewhat positive I think....

Growing up, occassionally family or friends will tell me i have bb. It usually went away after brushing my teeth or chewing gum. But about 2 years ago, my bb became constant. My sister always told me I have bb even right ...
by fornarina
Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fart breath
Replies: 1
Views: 1646

Fart breath

Today my bf told me my breath smelt like fart.
After brushing my teeth, I asked him if it still smells like fart.
He said, "No, it smells like fart with mint."
It was funny. I couldn't help but laugh.
But at the same time, I feel so sad.
I'm really glad that my bf has been standing by me through all ...
by fornarina
Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ACID REFLUX IN MY OPINION IS THE CAUSE OF BAD BREATH!!
Replies: 6
Views: 2970

I just went to a new doctor today. She told me her theory of acid reflex causing my bb also. But I don't think I have this problem. She scheduled me to have that x-ray thing done this friday. hmmm...
by fornarina
Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Benzalkonium Chloride Towelettes?
Replies: 6
Views: 4148

Yes, I'm still here. The towellet still works. I now only use it once a week. The rest of the days I keep my tongue nice and pink by brushing it after eating. I can really feel a difference with my breath. I no longer has that fowl taste in my mouth. And I just use regualr toothpaste and floss ...
by fornarina
Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Benzalkonium Chloride Towelettes?
Replies: 6
Views: 4148

I seriously think Benzalkonium Chloride works!

First of all, I stopped using TheraBreath and instantly felt my breath was a little better. TheraBreath products actually made my breath worse. Also regular mouthwash with alcohol also makes my breath really bad. So I only brush with regular tooth ...
by fornarina
Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Benzalkonium Chloride Towelettes?
Replies: 6
Views: 4148

Benzalkonium Chloride Towelettes?

I found a box of 100 Benzalkonium Chloride Towelettes for $2.20 on Amazon. Do you guys think this will work? Wipe our tongue with the towelettes?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... /ref=nosim
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗