THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by BBBGone
Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What to do when your breath smells like poo
Replies: 10
Views: 8037

You may want to look at dietary changes. I find that when I eat grains like quinoa my breath smells like pure s&*t.
by BBBGone
Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally decided to go to the doctor.
Replies: 21
Views: 13338

Candida test

A good test to have is the either the Candida antibodies test or the full -out candida workout. Many insurances don't cover the latter, but the first test will help to rule out (or in) a common problem.
by BBBGone
Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:37 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: So glad that I found you
Replies: 0
Views: 4322

So glad that I found you

It is such a relief to finally have a place to expose my dirty 'secret': I've suffered from bad breath, particularly after eating, for most of my adult life. I chew gum constantly, brush my teeth, scrape my tongue, have used Pro Fresh, Therabreath and Smart Mouth. The first two worked for about a ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗