THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 154 matches
- Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
- Replies: 23
- Views: 27715
Re: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
Ive had bad breath since I was 13 yrs old, im now 43 yrs old and srill trying to find a cure. Ive never thought about Adenoids being the cause, but it makes total sense im going to have an ENT look at mine. Thanks deathbybreath good luck with everything, please keep us posted.
I neva ...
- Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
- Replies: 23
- Views: 27715
Re: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
Ive had bad breath since I was 13 yrs old, im now 43 yrs old and srill trying to find a cure. Ive never thought about Adenoids being the cause, but it makes total sense im going to have an ENT look at mine. Thanks deathbybreath good luck with everything, please keep us posted.
I neva ...
- Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
- Replies: 23
- Views: 27715
Re: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
Hey hope you are doing well. Please keep up updated regularly. Thanks
- Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
- Replies: 23
- Views: 27715
Re: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
enlarged adenoids can cause post nasal drip which in turn causes bad breath. Some other syptoms are recurrent sore throats,nasal congestion, drainage obstruction(which collects bacteria and in turn bad breath),ear infections,mouth breathing,snoring,and sleep disturbances.
Hey my CT can is only ...
- Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
- Replies: 23
- Views: 27715
Re: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
Nice. Can you please check my CT scan report, I can send you via mail. I had tonsilotomy last year, I'm suspecting adenoid may be the cause of my BB. Thank you
- Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263419
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
When I try the breathing technique, I feel very tired just after a minute. Am I doing something wrong here?
- Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263419
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Hi Raymond. Do you use this breathing all the time? I think I don't have any phelm in my throat, I don't feel like spitting out any phelm. I like the idea of oxygenating the mounth and throat cavity. Usually when we open the mouth after a long time the first breath usually stinks, I have observed it ...
- Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Check out inside of nose and throat
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1555
Check out inside of nose and throat
Guys check out the video. There is lot of room inside nose throat area, it can literally hold a big fat dead rat.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U49mjzUq-Uc
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U49mjzUq-Uc
- Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:41 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Tried Everything Nasal Surgery/Tonsillectomy/Wisdom Teeth removel, nothing works
- Replies: 18
- Views: 11178
Re: Tried Everything Nasal Surgery/Tonsillectomy/Wisdom Teeth removel, nothing works
Same here. Now I'm on digestive enzymes.
- Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
- Replies: 28
- Views: 10958
Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE
I had my surgery for DNS. Sadly it didn't help
- Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: THIS CURE WORKED FOR ME LIKE MAGIC
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2964
Re: THIS CURE WORKED FOR ME LIKE MAGIC
I honestly think that fennel seeds just masks the odour. I used to stuff it in my mouth everyday after lunch when I was in college.
- Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Question regarding septoplasty
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1779
Re: Question regarding septoplasty
I don't think so. I don't even know if I have bb from nose.
- Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I updated the site
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1948
Re: I updated the site
New look is cool.
- Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Question regarding septoplasty
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1779
Re: Question regarding septoplasty
Mine didn't
- Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: a strategy to comfort myself while going through life.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2529
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.