Curious if a deviated septum correction changes the appearance of your nose? Has anyone gone through this procedure?
I have a deviated septum which I think is the cause to my chronic post nasal drip, which is the cause to my sinus BB. It drips down and lodges in my throat and smells like sulfur and fart/ feces etc. we all know the story I know. For example, when I yawn, it smells really bad.
Post nasal drip seems like a simple fix but it’s consistent and very chronic. I’m convinced if I cure that my B.B. will go away or at least be more manageable.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Question regarding septoplasty
Re: Question regarding septoplasty
Mine didn't
Re: Question regarding septoplasty
Thanks for the reply. Did your surgery help your B.B. at all?
Re: Question regarding septoplasty
I don't think so. I don't even know if I have bb from nose.
Re: Question regarding septoplasty
Only if your PND is caused by the deviated septum, it would help.. BTW a majority in the world would have a deviated septum.
If your septum is soo badly crooked that it obstructs a normal flow..
But you need to look into other areas in the sinuses aswell.. May b there are any incomplete other septa in between, which are obstructing the normal mucus flow..
Or any unwanted debris lying in some sinuses.. ETC
Best way is to post the CT scan of your sinuses here.. we would be able to read it!
If your septum is soo badly crooked that it obstructs a normal flow..
But you need to look into other areas in the sinuses aswell.. May b there are any incomplete other septa in between, which are obstructing the normal mucus flow..
Or any unwanted debris lying in some sinuses.. ETC
Best way is to post the CT scan of your sinuses here.. we would be able to read it!
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.