Hey! I'm glad someone's exploring a similar approach as I am.
My theory is that if anaerobic bacteria can't survive with oxygen, then having more O2 in the blood would possibly help. It's important to treat the root cause of the BB, so this may not solve BB entirely but it may improve the overall ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 9 matches
- Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Things that work and then suddenly they don't?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2880
- Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Things that work and then suddenly they don't?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2880
- Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Things that work and then suddenly they don't?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2880
A general rule of thumb (for me that is), is to avoid chemicals at all costs. This is means no mouthwashes, no chemicals like grapeseed extract, coconut oil or whatever. What happens is that bacteria can adapt overtime and survive (concept of evolution). So I honestly don't see a point using those ...
- Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hodgetwins on Bad Breath
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2318
- Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Any super skinny bad breath sufferers here?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1623
I have a naturally skinny body too, but I've been eating a lot more and doing a lot of body weight exercises, and I have been getting a bit bigger. (Getting somewhat buff helps me feel confident despite these breath condition, haha).
I don't necessarily think being skinny would be a problem since a ...
I don't necessarily think being skinny would be a problem since a ...
- Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Eating
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1631
- Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Eating
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1631
- Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: is bad breath and ear wax related?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1883
- Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Irrigation of gums using powerful antibacterials
- Replies: 29
- Views: 15386
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.