Hi
I have bad breath from a long time ( 12 years). Just wanted to know how many of you sufferers frequently get ear wax? I remember my ears were always getting blocked with ear wax when I was young ,also get it now.ear wax and bad breath is related??
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
is bad breath and ear wax related?
http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.ph ... ost-409319
In this forum I saw someone mentioning this
"If the tinnitus is due to one or both ears being blocked, maybe the taste in your mouth is from the blockage passing from your ear into your throat. I get horrendous halitosis when this happens
after prolonged blockage when the ear wax has gone brown and smelly!"
In this forum I saw someone mentioning this
"If the tinnitus is due to one or both ears being blocked, maybe the taste in your mouth is from the blockage passing from your ear into your throat. I get horrendous halitosis when this happens
after prolonged blockage when the ear wax has gone brown and smelly!"
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.