THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by Zed
Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:22 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: A decade of bad breath, glad I found this place
Replies: 10
Views: 12337

Update:

Negative on the H. pylori. Doctor has offered to give me a 7-day prescription of Metronizadole anyway if I really want, but warned that "it's pretty nasty stuff" and they don't like prescribing it unless they have to. Haven't accepted, but can go back anytime if I want to.

Anyway, over ...
by Zed
Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:07 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: A decade of bad breath, glad I found this place
Replies: 10
Views: 12337

Ooh, another small but important point in this post which points straight at H. pylori as a potential root of my issue:

"Antibiotics. Amoxicillin, a semi-synthetic penicillin, is an effective antibiotic for H. pylori infection. The frequency of amoxicillin-resistant H. pylori organisms is low. The ...
by Zed
Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:53 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: A decade of bad breath, glad I found this place
Replies: 10
Views: 12337

This weekend I tried a couple of things with limited success. First, I found out a couple of specifics: the breath isn't as bad when I've eaten recently, and also when I've been drinking anything alcoholic.

First I got a baseline, about four hours removed from dinner and just prior to brushing ...
by Zed
Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:13 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: A decade of bad breath, glad I found this place
Replies: 10
Views: 12337

Thanks for the response. I'll answer as completely as I can.

- Front of my tongue has no coating and giving it a rub/scratch right now with my finger yields something that doesn't smell much like anything, although I pick up a faint toothpaste smell. I brushed 4 hours ago, wasn't expecting that ...
by Zed
Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:24 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: A decade of bad breath, glad I found this place
Replies: 10
Views: 12337

A decade of bad breath, glad I found this place

Hi all,

I've suffered from bad breath for at least seven years that I've known about, and probably more like my entire life judging by random off-the-cuff remarks I've mostly forgotten about. It's not as horrible as some of the problems I've heard; I'd call it mild to moderate. But it's still bad ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗