THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by BBman
Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorphyll, anyone?
Replies: 11
Views: 3786

I tried it with success and failure. The first time I tried it, the day after when I woke up my breath was the best I ever had, and my tongue was pink with no white stuff on it. After a couple of weeks I started to get back to where I was before. I even bought it again after some time off to see if ...
by BBman
Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ok.... I finally decided to tell you all what the cure is
Replies: 49
Views: 54099

S.A. firebreath and wnaysha. Do you still have problems with your breath or is it gone now? May I ask what type of bad breath you were suffering from?
by BBman
Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally cured
Replies: 63
Views: 26631

I will try the Probiotics on my tongue although I cant see how this is going to improve my BB even if I have candida yeast? but im thankful for every tip dont get me wrong.

@Mike, I havent got any candida test yet but planning to do so. I will probably go to a troath and nose doctor as faitful1 ...
by BBman
Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally cured
Replies: 63
Views: 26631

I also would like to know what kind of test you did faithful1.

I found this site which I found very useful about candida.

http://www.worldwidehealthcenter.net/articles-31.html

there's alot of info about how to test yourself for candida, and how to fight this yeast

"CANDIDA TREATMENT PROTOCOL ...
by BBman
Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally cured
Replies: 63
Views: 26631

The last time I got checked they also took a bloodtest on me to see if I was allergic to something. they tested me for gluten allergy and a couple of other things like lactose intolerance and if my metabolism was normal and also if my liver and kidney levels where fine. So today I actually got the ...
by BBman
Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally cured
Replies: 63
Views: 26631

I seem to have the same fart breath as you do Mike, can relate to many symptoms you've mentioned. Have you ruled out the possibility of candida? I was into this track of it being candida and im also thinking of doing a test or it, but today I woke up with the typical smell of fart in my mouth. Ive ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗