THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by bb7622
Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Question About Spoon Test
Replies: 1
Views: 1599

Question About Spoon Test

Hey everyone,

New person here. Here's my situation. I do the test where i scrape my tongue with a spoon and let it dry. Usually I can't smell anything until it dries. Also, sometimes I can't smell anything and then I breathe on the spoon and it suddenly smells sweet. Any answers? That seems to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗