THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Question About Spoon Test

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bb7622
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:41 am

Question About Spoon Test

Post by bb7622 »

Hey everyone,

New person here. Here's my situation. I do the test where i scrape my tongue with a spoon and let it dry. Usually I can't smell anything until it dries. Also, sometimes I can't smell anything and then I breathe on the spoon and it suddenly smells sweet. Any answers? That seems to happen with the lick test, too. I lick my wrist and it doesn't smell, then I breathe on it and it smells. Does anyone else have this experience?
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Yeah, like you can only smell it as it dries.. Same for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗