THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 15 matches
- Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 31643
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
I tried this last year, after reading another post on this forum. Like most things, it worked for a while in the beginning, but after 2 months or so, became relatively useless. So I stopped taking them. Can't seem to find anything that works long term unfortunately.
- Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something's happening
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4683
Somethings Happening
I've also been using chlorella and oral probiotics for a few months now. Seemed like it was working pretty well. But I ran out of the oral probiotics I was using (pro dental), and now that I've got a refill--after not using for about 10 days--in no longer seems effective. Perhaps my bacteria became ...
- Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I cured my Bad Breath.
- Replies: 27
- Views: 13737
Glad to hear you were able to cure your BB. I'm just shocked that TUNG brush was a key component. I've used in on and off over the years and it really didn't do anything for me. Might have worked a bit in the first week or so the first time I tried it, but the BB always comes back. Now when I try ...
- Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: found solution for my 20 yrs chronic bad breath
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16270
- Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can Bacteria Related BB Be Cured??
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1588
- Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Photo Uploading - GSE and sugar/dairy free treatment
- Replies: 20
- Views: 13121
- Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Photo Uploading - GSE and sugar/dairy free treatment
- Replies: 20
- Views: 13121
- Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I failed again, bad breath is a ****ing mystery to me
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2145
- Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Zeolite
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9006
- Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:48 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: im permanantly cured!!! and i will donate when i have money
- Replies: 70
- Views: 44428
- Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wonderful mouthwash . Volunteer needed
- Replies: 37
- Views: 17663
I've only been using the NOW Super Enzymes. It comes in capsule form and I've opened an individual capsule up and let the powder drop into a glass. Then I add a little water and stir it up to get rid of any lumps. Then I gargle for 30 seconds to a minute like Sadman said to do. I do this twice a day ...
- Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:46 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Journey begins: a full-on assault on Bad Breath
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4767
Jen, with respect to how I take the Now Super Enzymes, I followed Sadman's suggestion that you crush and mix the powder in water, and then gargle for 30 - 60 seconds. What I bought is not in liquid form. Anyway, as to the why's and how's of this cure, would need to hear more from Sadman as he is the ...
- Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wonderful mouthwash . Volunteer needed
- Replies: 37
- Views: 17663
- Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:52 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Journey begins: a full-on assault on Bad Breath
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4767
Believe me, I've also tried everything under the sun. Very depressing. However, Sadman's suggestion of using NOW Super Enzymes and gargling with them actually has been working for me. Not sure how, but it dislodges much of the white gunk from my tongue which is what has been causing my bad breath ...
- Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wonderful mouthwash . Volunteer needed
- Replies: 37
- Views: 17663
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.