ok, i got my now super enzyme and serrapeptase the other day, gargled with super enzyme and let the serrapeptase dissolve in my mouth. this thing doesn't work for me.
the yellow debris sadman said was the enzyme powder that did not dissolve in the water. enzyme made my teeth sensitive. if you have money to spend you can try this and tell me i was wrong but if you're broke i suggest not to try this. no offense to sadman but for me this is a FAIL.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Wonderful mouthwash . Volunteer needed
I've been following this forum for a few years now. I've tried everything under the sun, all to no avail. This is my first post. I've purchased the Super Enzymes suggested by Sadman. This is the first thing that's actually worked for me. I was shocked when my tongue starting turning pink (or at least much less white) as predicted by Sadman. Wow, what a change. My question to Sadman is--will this last? its been working for me for about a week now. However, will my breath germs simply adapt to the super enzymes? or is this a long-term fix? Have you continued to have success with this approach? Would love to hear a response from you on how things are working on your end.
thanks
thanks
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
I've only been using the NOW Super Enzymes. It comes in capsule form and I've opened an individual capsule up and let the powder drop into a glass. Then I add a little water and stir it up to get rid of any lumps. Then I gargle for 30 seconds to a minute like Sadman said to do. I do this twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. I haven't bought the other item (Serrapeptase) yet, but am planning to and will mix it with the Super Enzyme. Anyway, its been working for me so far. I would look to Sadman for any other details as he is the one who discovered this approach.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.