THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Fri May 13, 2011 4:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Explain how to gargle
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1772
- Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: who had a vegetarian diet? I have some questions,thx
- Replies: 19
- Views: 10380
- Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: who had a vegetarian diet? I have some questions,thx
- Replies: 19
- Views: 10380
- Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:19 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: Another miserable day...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9823
I know what you mean Dave. It sucks. I'm in 11th grade and my day was horrible today. I didn't want to live. I felt so alone and my heart sank just like yours did. I'm afraid to ask people for help because I don't want my mom or anyone to think I'm weird. I like this one girl soooooo much, but I ...
- Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: who had a vegetarian diet? I have some questions,thx
- Replies: 19
- Views: 10380
As others told being 100% raw is so sucessful but at the same time difficult to keep on. Especially if your condition does not allow you to be free in your eating habits, in my case I dont have much craving but other problems.
so I recommend you, if you want to get radical change for example you ...
so I recommend you, if you want to get radical change for example you ...
- Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: who had a vegetarian diet? I have some questions,thx
- Replies: 19
- Views: 10380
- Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: who had a vegetarian diet? I have some questions,thx
- Replies: 19
- Views: 10380
who had a vegetarian diet? I have some questions,thx
how many people have tried this means?,how long have you insisted on? i think eating a lot of fresh fruits may couldnt cure it,but there must be some ease? isn't? please share your experiences and feelings with us? i need your informations,because i want to find the anwser to the bb,i think i can ...
- Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:35 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: chinese friends??
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1887
im a chinese boy ,what do you want to kown,my e-mail is [email protected],wlcome with my hands.im also a patient ,im here to seek for the anwsers to the disease.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.