THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 36 matches

by Nespresso
Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What i think (do you agree?)
Replies: 6
Views: 2183

Hi!

I can tell you that as a Betain HCL + Pepsin user, these magic pills are definitely helping me.

I don't think It gets rid of the problem entirely, but I certainly get less reactions from people and I can eat more variety of food without worrying. I previously cut out cheese entirely, but now ...
by Nespresso
Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:28 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Need some advice for my situation
Replies: 3
Views: 1489

Re: Need some advice for my situation

Hey everybody! Its good to have a community that shares the shitty (pun intended) situation that I'm in.

So basically I have shit breath haha, ive had it since I was 12ish (or maybe thats when I noticed I had it). I am studying microflora (not because of this issue, because it genuinely interests ...
by Nespresso
Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think my bad breath might be from my tongue and tonsils.
Replies: 19
Views: 6031

Ok, thanks, I think I get ya now, Xymelt is bigger so has more surface area to stick with.

I hope other companies start making this kind of thing, and they also innovate more, such as with releasing zinc etc. If there were more competition the prices would come down too. $20 for a container of ...
by Nespresso
Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think my bad breath might be from my tongue and tonsils.
Replies: 19
Views: 6031

TY once again.
Xylimelt are cheaper too (I think?)
I wonder if having a dry mouth makes it harder to get the Forevermint to become stick enough to stick?
I'm going to order some imminently and I'll report back.
To me they seem like the miracle I need to be able to put breath (fear) at the back of ...
by Nespresso
Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think my bad breath might be from my tongue and tonsils.
Replies: 19
Views: 6031

Thanks for the info @ Nespresso
How long do each of these products typically tend to last in your mouth before they've completely dissolved?
I still haven't ordered any, but I have always intended to give them a try. Once I have, then I'll try writing to them again and see if they'll be willing to ...
by Nespresso
Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think my bad breath might be from my tongue and tonsils.
Replies: 19
Views: 6031

Nespresso, are you still using the Forevermints?
If so, do you have any further feedback?
Thanks.

I actually stopped using it and went back to Xylimelts.

I think my problem is mostly attributable to dry mouth now. xylimelt is much easier to put on my teeth and it seems to hydrate my mouth ...
by Nespresso
Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think my bad breath might be from my tongue and tonsils.
Replies: 19
Views: 6031

Update... I've had three different people smell the air from my mouth and my nose and they all said they can't smell anything, or it smelled like the drink i was drinking.

But now i've went maybe 5 days without rinsing out my tonsils and I am starting to get the shitty taste/smell in the back of ...
by Nespresso
Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My attempt to find my cure
Replies: 54
Views: 19320



latley i've bought Hydrogen peroxide. and i think it helps.
my latest thought is that it's 2 much bad bacteria in my stomach and the Hydrogen p. helps to kill the bad one.

every morning when you wake up, before food

* 3% Hydrogen peroxide 1/2cl with water. drink it
* probiotic with/before/after ...
by Nespresso
Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Have you ever had somebody check your breath for you?
Replies: 36
Views: 11567

Ok so tonight I came home from squash (I drank loads of water there but had gone about half an hour without any by the time I got home). My breath smelled like usual (a bit stale) but it was stronger than usual - rating was a 5.5..I had some water and she said it is already better though still has ...
by Nespresso
Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My documentation of using Hydrogen Peroxide
Replies: 15
Views: 6892

I don't have tonsil stones, but I have a little... "hole" in the back that tends to smell (if I put my finger into it and smell my finger).

However, I no longer believe this causes actual odor when I breath. I have confirmed this with 2 - 3 people (family members). Your case may be (and probably ...
by Nespresso
Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 90% CURED! BB goes away after LUNCH???
Replies: 1
Views: 1278

I wish I had your problem. If I know I do not smell after lunch, I can somehow rearrange my life accordingly.

Maybe try eating bigger breakfast to see if it gets rid of BB. I heard that a lot of morning breath goes away after eating crunchy, solid food. This is the case for me.

My routine is, I ...
by Nespresso
Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What was the owrst reaction you ever had?
Replies: 11
Views: 7791

so... I don't get direct reactions or side comments like i am reading above... but....

I always get people yawning

people look like they stop breathing

people cover their nose or touch their nose

people sort of stop talking... (and I am not talking either)

It's really weird.

As i mentioned ...
by Nespresso
Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is this possible? Wisdom teeth/rotten teeth
Replies: 6
Views: 5089

Re: Is this possible? Wisdom teeth/rotten teeth

Hi, like all of us here I am chronic bad breath sufferer, it's been going on for 5 years now.
I have always been convinced my breath was coming from my tonsils as I had tonsil stones, a tonsilectomy didn't improve my breath in the slightest.

I have been focusing my attention on my teeth, and I ...
by Nespresso
Thu May 15, 2014 11:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dandruff problems?
Replies: 12
Views: 7137

I have had Psoriasis pretty much all my life and am using Nizoral shampoo for it once or twice a week - which doesn't really help that much

however,

recently, I have been taken zinc, Caprylic acid, and HCL pills and psoriasis is going away and so are my skill troubles.

I don't know which of ...
by Nespresso
Thu May 15, 2014 11:20 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Now I know my breath isn't delusional
Replies: 6
Views: 20420

I wish I had a friend who would tell me straight.

I just ask my 5 year old son and he tells me I don't smell. I also ask my wife and she says I do not smell most of the time. Do I trust them? Not really.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗