Hey everybody! Its good to have a community that shares the shitty (pun intended) situation that I'm in.
So basically I have shit breath haha, ive had it since I was 12ish (or maybe thats when I noticed I had it). I am studying microflora (not because of this issue, because it genuinely interests me) and I found that my bb is probably from my stomach blah blah blah you all know the story
I basically want to ask for some advice on finding a cure. My tongue is super duper coated with white bacteria usually. But I recently started taking probiotics and the amount of coating reduced by literally 80%, so its quite clear that introducing healthy bacteria to my stomach is probably my cure. I'm just wondering, how could I get rid of the other 20%? How can I kill this thing entirely???? I know it has its origin in my stomach.
I dont usually let this thing bug me, I have lots of friends and girls tend to like me ^.^ but I just want to be able to fully kiss girls, talk with people more comfortable, be less socially anxious etc
Any advice on genociding these unwelcome bugs in my stomach (makes it sound like im the bad guy haha) would be greatly appreciated
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Need some advice for my situation
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
index.php
Have you looked in there?
Have you looked in there?
-
somethinstinks
- Advanced
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
- Location: New York City
Re: Need some advice for my situation
i used to have a white coating on my tongue and since i started using a tongue brush (and probiotics at times) I don't really have a white coating at all for some time now. unfortunately i don't know that it's helped my bb at all
Squirtle wrote:Hey everybody! Its good to have a community that shares the shitty (pun intended) situation that I'm in.
So basically I have shit breath haha, ive had it since I was 12ish (or maybe thats when I noticed I had it). I am studying microflora (not because of this issue, because it genuinely interests me) and I found that my bb is probably from my stomach blah blah blah you all know the story
I basically want to ask for some advice on finding a cure. My tongue is super duper coated with white bacteria usually. But I recently started taking probiotics and the amount of coating reduced by literally 80%, so its quite clear that introducing healthy bacteria to my stomach is probably my cure. I'm just wondering, how could I get rid of the other 20%? How can I kill this thing entirely???? I know it has its origin in my stomach.
I dont usually let this thing bug me, I have lots of friends and girls tend to like me ^.^ but I just want to be able to fully kiss girls, talk with people more comfortable, be less socially anxious etc
Any advice on genociding these unwelcome bugs in my stomach (makes it sound like im the bad guy haha) would be greatly appreciated
Re: Need some advice for my situation
Have you tried Betain HCL? If you have low stomach acid, Betain HCL may do you good. It certainly helps me digest better and I think it helps my breath too.Squirtle wrote:Hey everybody! Its good to have a community that shares the shitty (pun intended) situation that I'm in.
So basically I have shit breath haha, ive had it since I was 12ish (or maybe thats when I noticed I had it). I am studying microflora (not because of this issue, because it genuinely interests me) and I found that my bb is probably from my stomach blah blah blah you all know the story
I basically want to ask for some advice on finding a cure. My tongue is super duper coated with white bacteria usually. But I recently started taking probiotics and the amount of coating reduced by literally 80%, so its quite clear that introducing healthy bacteria to my stomach is probably my cure. I'm just wondering, how could I get rid of the other 20%? How can I kill this thing entirely???? I know it has its origin in my stomach.
I dont usually let this thing bug me, I have lots of friends and girls tend to like me ^.^ but I just want to be able to fully kiss girls, talk with people more comfortable, be less socially anxious etc
Any advice on genociding these unwelcome bugs in my stomach (makes it sound like im the bad guy haha) would be greatly appreciated
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.