THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by KingJames
Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Did anyone try the Acidophilus Probiotic capsules?
Replies: 42
Views: 68670

I hope I'm not jumping the gun here but I saw this thread about 2 weeks ago so I went out to a local GNC store and bought their GNC Natural Brand Ultra Mega Acidophilus (4 Billion organisms) supplement and ever since I have been bad breath free. I take one after every big meal (3 a day) and suck on ...
by KingJames
Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A daily routine to significantly reduce bad breath
Replies: 2
Views: 1325

I never said that I brush my teeth with baking soda...brush the surface of the tongue with the baking soda for around 30 seconds...use mouthwash...then brush the tongue with the left over mouthwash for another 30 seconds.
by KingJames
Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A daily routine to significantly reduce bad breath
Replies: 2
Views: 1325

A daily routine to significantly reduce bad breath

Hello everyone, before I tell tell you my daily routine I'd just like to let you know that I do not visit this site often so I probably will not be answering any questions so I'll try to tell you as much detail as I can. First off, I've had chronic bb from a young age but never really noticed it til ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗