Hey Friends, Coconuthead here! It’s been nearly 3 years since I made a post so I thought it would great to give you all an update.
Just a quick backstory since there are so many new people here since I last visited. I joined this forum back in 2011 when I was 18 years old. At that time, I had been ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 138 matches
- Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An update on life: 9 years since tonsillectomy
- Replies: 0
- Views: 18041
- Gender:
- Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An update on my life: 6 years since tonsillectomy
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5081
- Gender:
Re: An update on my life: 6 years since tonsillectomy
Hey there.. I'm planning to get a tonsillectomy myself.
Were your tonsils swollen or did they have stones? Did you get ear pain often?
My tonsils were only slightly swollen, but it was never to the point where it was a cause of concern. I did, however, have tonsil stones. I was constantly ...
- Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An update on my life: 6 years since tonsillectomy
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5081
- Gender:
Re: An update on my life: 6 years since tonsillectomy
I believe my only clues were tonsil stones and occasional sinus issues. When I finally went to an ENT, I was told that my tonsils were infected.Freshhope wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:37 pm Thanks for the update. Your so lucky. Was there any clues it was the tonsils?
- Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:06 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An update on my life: 6 years since tonsillectomy
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5081
- Gender:
Re: An update on my life: 6 years since tonsillectomy
Congratulations!
A word of caution though, you might not want to wait that long before making your decision on kids. Fertility declines and risk of complications increases drastically after 35.
Thanks for the insight. If I do decide to have a child and fertility does become an issue, adoption ...
- Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An update on my life: 6 years since tonsillectomy
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5081
- Gender:
An update on my life: 6 years since tonsillectomy
I decided to reach out and give you all an update on my life, but first a short backstory for those who may not know me:
I suffered from BB for at least 11 years. I became aware that I had BB at the age of 10, but it’s very possible I could have begun suffering from it a few years earlier in life ...
I suffered from BB for at least 11 years. I became aware that I had BB at the age of 10, but it’s very possible I could have begun suffering from it a few years earlier in life ...
- Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:12 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Coconuthead update: Tonsillectomy helped me!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9201
- Gender:
Re: Coconuthead update: Tonsillectomy helped me!
Thanks a lot for this post. It was highly encouraging and I know for sure that lot of us needed to see this.
Very interesting story! It was like reading my own life word for word, only it had a happy ending that I can hardly dream of anymore.
Getting married.. the idea is so foreign, so absurd ...
Very interesting story! It was like reading my own life word for word, only it had a happy ending that I can hardly dream of anymore.
Getting married.. the idea is so foreign, so absurd ...
- Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Coconuthead update: Tonsillectomy helped me!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9201
- Gender:
Re: Coconuthead update: Tonsillectomy helped me!
Well done coconuthead, and thanks alot for returning, Ive come across some of your threads I was searching for information and Im glad your story has a positive end!
If I could just bother you with a few questions. Firstly did you notice anything off about your tonsils? Like looking large or ...
If I could just bother you with a few questions. Firstly did you notice anything off about your tonsils? Like looking large or ...
- Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Coconuthead update: Tonsillectomy helped me!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9201
- Gender:
Re: Coconuthead update: Tonsillectomy helped me!
Thank you very much for taking the time to update us. Very happy for you. I read through some of your posts. You mentioned water fasting - I just completed 2 weeks just like you did! It helped, but the bb is back. I am getting a tonsillectomy in 1 month. Thanks again for sharing your story ...
- Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Coconuthead update: Tonsillectomy helped me!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9201
- Gender:
Re: Coconuthead update: Tonsillectomy helped me!
hi coconuthead, congratulations on your success story, I hope to read more of these stories, and that some day this will happen to me too :)
I only wanted to ask you: did you also have chronic mucus in the back of your throat, forcing you to swallow it every second and clear your throat?
I am ...
I only wanted to ask you: did you also have chronic mucus in the back of your throat, forcing you to swallow it every second and clear your throat?
I am ...
- Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Coconuthead update: Tonsillectomy helped me!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9201
- Gender:
Re: Coconuthead update: Tonsillectomy helped me!
Thank you very much for taking the time to update us. Very happy for you. I read through some of your posts. You mentioned water fasting - I just completed 2 weeks just like you did! It helped, but the bb is back. I am getting a tonsillectomy in 1 month. Thanks again for sharing your story ...
- Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Coconuthead update: Tonsillectomy helped me!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9201
- Gender:
Re: Coconuthead update: Tonsillectomy helped me!
coconuthead, do you have nasal BB as well? Also, do you notice an immediate improvement after the tonsillectomy or does it take a while to go away?
BTW, congratz! You got rid of the root cause, so it's not going to come back!
Oh, I think my case is very similar to spygirl's. Anyone know how she ...
BTW, congratz! You got rid of the root cause, so it's not going to come back!
Oh, I think my case is very similar to spygirl's. Anyone know how she ...
- Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Coconuthead update: Tonsillectomy helped me!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9201
- Gender:
Coconuthead update: Tonsillectomy helped me!
It’s been nearly 3 years since I’ve posted here, so I figure I’d give you all an update on my life. I apologized for not posting sooner. I’ve noticed that many of the people who used to post here are no longer here and I’m seeing lots of new users now, so I’ll give a little background. I first ...
- Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm curious. For those of you who have jobs......
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2673
- Gender:
I'm curious. For those of you who have jobs......
or are currently working, what do you do? Are you happy with it? Would you still be working at the same job if you didn't have BB?
- Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does anyone have bad smelling saliva?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5397
- Gender:
Does anyone have bad smelling saliva?
Most times, usually beginning mid-day, I can lick my lips and they smell like shit. I can literally smell the spit on my top lip. Does this happen to anyone else?
- Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:49 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chewing gum?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3396
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.