THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

An update on life: 9 years since tonsillectomy

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
coconuthead
Advanced
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
Gender:

An update on life: 9 years since tonsillectomy

Post by coconuthead »

Hey Friends, Coconuthead here! It’s been nearly 3 years since I made a post so I thought it would great to give you all an update.

Just a quick backstory since there are so many new people here since I last visited. I joined this forum back in 2011 when I was 18 years old. At that time, I had been suffering with BB for at least 8 years. I first learned I had BB from very close friends at the age of 10. However, it did not begin to affect my life until I reached high school where I was severely teased because of it. Unfortunately, at the age of 19, I attempted s*****e as a result of my BB. I was severely depressed, hopeless, and was at one of the lowest points of my life. I survived and I’m so thankful for that!

During the summer of 2014, I had a tonsillectomy which turned out to be the cure for my BB. Since then, I have graduated from college, started a career, gotten married, traveled the world and lived in 4 different cities. I’m 30 years old now.

Unfortunately, years with BB (especially during the most fundamental years of my life) has left a permanent scar. I still suffer from very mild social anxiety as a result of childhood trauma such as severe teasing and rejection because of my bad breath.

I just want to let you all know how much badbreathhalitosis has helped me. It provided a place to vent, to be heard and understood. Knowing there were other people out there like me and that I wasn’t alone helped me get through each day. I hope you all can find a cure. I often think about the people I met here 12 years and wonder if they are all doing okay. I hope they are!

- Coconuthead
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗