THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 32 matches
- Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Have an interview on Friday
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3419
i saw on another thread someone mention "Forever Mints".. It lasted like 4 1/2 hours. And although i was home, and i wasn't around anyone, my mouth was minty all that time and i just sensed that if anything, my mouth smelled minty. THe real test will be tomorrow when i'm gonna be around people, and ...
- Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Have an interview on Friday
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3419
Hey how was the interview?hopelessone wrote:Let us know how the interview goes...wishing you the best.funkybreath wrote:Yep unfortunately I have the room filler type of bb. I'm gonna get antibiotics, eat before i go in and have a peppermint in my mouth. The quicker I can get in and out the better.
- Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone in India??
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1138
- Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone in India??
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1138
Anyone in India??
I am in Maharashtra..
- Thu May 16, 2013 3:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Pecans for tongue coating??
- Replies: 1
- Views: 951
Pecans for tongue coating??
Came across this article on curezone. its a long thread but i think first post is more important.
Anyways it says that pecans can be used for tongue coating. I tried searching it in stores but could not find. Has anybody tried it before??
Below is the link:
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1692306
Anyways it says that pecans can be used for tongue coating. I tried searching it in stores but could not find. Has anybody tried it before??
Below is the link:
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1692306
- Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Spitting Yellowish liquid in morning
- Replies: 0
- Views: 824
Spitting Yellowish liquid in morning
Hi,
Had been to my village and what I saw there was people while brushing made some weird sounds..as if choking there mouth. they didn’t use any fancy toothpaste yet had fresh breath. I even saw one of them brushing the tongue deep inside with finger. Well when I tried cleaning my tongue with finger ...
Had been to my village and what I saw there was people while brushing made some weird sounds..as if choking there mouth. they didn’t use any fancy toothpaste yet had fresh breath. I even saw one of them brushing the tongue deep inside with finger. Well when I tried cleaning my tongue with finger ...
- Mon May 14, 2012 5:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Glycerin
- Replies: 7
- Views: 13944
- Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Mouth Pics..Plz hav a look
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7857
Re: My Mouth Pics..Plz hav a look
Seems that you need to clean your teeth to a dentist.
Well i had been to dentist recently and told him about my condition. He examined and said that i had very good hygiene. The only thing he suggested that to fill one cavity. I asked him about condition of my teeth and tongue ..and he was like ...
- Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Mouth Pics..Plz hav a look
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7857
Re: My Mouth Pics..Plz hav a look
Pic 1
slight jaundiced appearance of mucosae, however, when comparing tone of dentition and skin, this can be seen to be artefact, created by flash of camera.
Thanks for replying Dolittle. About slight jaundiced appearance of mucosae, I never had jaundice. However my bilirubin levels are always ...
- Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Mouth Pics..Plz hav a look
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7857
My Mouth Pics..Plz hav a look
Hi All,
I have taken some pics. I actually wanted to take the pic of my tonsil however the flashlight was getting reflected inside my mouth and it difficult to identify it..Anyways I managed to get clear pic of my mouth. Plz advice me your views on it.
http://i40.tinypic.com/w8mj4y.jpg
In the ...
I have taken some pics. I actually wanted to take the pic of my tonsil however the flashlight was getting reflected inside my mouth and it difficult to identify it..Anyways I managed to get clear pic of my mouth. Plz advice me your views on it.
http://i40.tinypic.com/w8mj4y.jpg
In the ...
- Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsils question
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2762
- Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsils question
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2762
Just an hour before I was trying to get it out. I get severe gag reflex when I even put my finger deep inside...so i decided to try the cotton ear buds....
but i could not even touch the stones :(....
I can see the stones only when i stick my tongue way out. But as soon as I put the bud inside my ...
but i could not even touch the stones :(....
I can see the stones only when i stick my tongue way out. But as soon as I put the bud inside my ...
- Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:34 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Be careful with your Colleagues
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7347
Well well everything was going normal in my life. These two days were very horrible. yesterday my team went for a movie and i was not even invited. I know the reason was not becoz of bb. The invitations were sent by the same girl who had arranged the last team lunch,which I didnt attend. so obviusly ...
- Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsils question
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2762
Tonsils question
Hi,
I checked my mouth wide open with flashlight and I could see yellowish white tonsils on my left side. How ever when I checked on the right side I couldn't see any thing. Does that mean i dont have tonsil stones on right side?? Also I couldn't find jet syringe waterpik and afraid to remove it by ...
I checked my mouth wide open with flashlight and I could see yellowish white tonsils on my left side. How ever when I checked on the right side I couldn't see any thing. Does that mean i dont have tonsil stones on right side?? Also I couldn't find jet syringe waterpik and afraid to remove it by ...
- Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I might be able to help some of you
- Replies: 60
- Views: 30072
I recently had blood test and my bilirubin tests came pretty high. My doctor prescribed a list of other tests including liver tests etc.
Everything else came as normal excep B12 level.
They were very low. He asked me to take 5 injections of B12. After one month of taking it, My bilirubin levels are ...
Everything else came as normal excep B12 level.
They were very low. He asked me to take 5 injections of B12. After one month of taking it, My bilirubin levels are ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.