Hi,
Had been to my village and what I saw there was people while brushing made some weird sounds..as if choking there mouth. they didn’t use any fancy toothpaste yet had fresh breath. I even saw one of them brushing the tongue deep inside with finger. Well when I tried cleaning my tongue with finger, I kind of vomited something from stomach and it was yellow in color. Post that I get a very bad taste in mouth. Does anyone else experienced this?? Is it fine to spit this yellow liquid everyday in morning??
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Spitting Yellowish liquid in morning
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.