THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 12 matches

by TXMike
Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lonely and looking to talk
Replies: 5
Views: 1967

If you want to Skype sometime let me know.
by TXMike
Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Come join us on FACEBOOK. Poll: chat box, skype, or..
Replies: 48
Views: 14053

How do I join the facebook group?
by TXMike
Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:35 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: REJECTED & TALKED ABOUT!
Replies: 11
Views: 3850

I have a feeling Debby's inbox is going to be overflowing.
by TXMike
Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:29 am
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: JOB POLL .
Replies: 27
Views: 38400

Work as a manager at a construction company, which allows me to get out of the office on bad days.

I have an college degree.

BB definatly played a part in my job selection and will in the future. I selected an occupation where most of the people I deal with are sweaty stinky dudes.
by TXMike
Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Texas
Replies: 2
Views: 1388

Texas

Any fellow Texans out there want to meetup or start a chat group?
by TXMike
Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do people from this site ever get together and meet up?
Replies: 2
Views: 1622

It would be nice to meetup with people with the same problem. It would be fun to be with others that I dont have to stress out about my breath.
by TXMike
Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:58 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: New Here
Replies: 1
Views: 1621

Welcome to the site!!
by TXMike
Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:48 am
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: Only me!
Replies: 3
Views: 16470

Welcome to the site!
by TXMike
Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: i feel so lonely :-(
Replies: 44
Views: 12960

I am married with a young child, it may sound strange but I am lonely too. Due to my bb the affection level in my relationship has moved to nearly nothing. I dont have friends because of my bb. I used to be an outgoing active person but the bb has changed everything.

We need to stick togther and ...
by TXMike
Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Survey: Do you have Dry Mouth
Replies: 10
Views: 3170

I tend to suffer from dry mouth, especially in the morning. I think I sleep with my mouth wide open. When I wake up it is dry as a desert in there.
by TXMike
Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WEEKLY CHAT// SUPPORT GROUP ANYONE??
Replies: 33
Views: 12817

I have yahoo! Add me I am lumpypits on yahoo messanger.
by TXMike
Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192906

Fort Worth, TX
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗