This is the link - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0F1XP62K5
My tests continue to be around level 2 (between 0.5 and 1ppm) I also asked another member of my household to try (her breath is generally fine) and she scored 1 (0.4ppm).
Feeling a little more confident thats its not off the charts but not ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 45 matches
- Wed Jun 10, 2026 7:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New testing method - VSCs
- Replies: 2
- Views: 14423
- Tue Jun 02, 2026 9:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New testing method - VSCs
- Replies: 2
- Views: 14423
New testing method - VSCs
Hi All
I had posted several years ago after trying various methods to test levels of bad breath (had visited Dr Aydin Murat and had asked my wife to smell regularly). Both these methods were quite insightful. I recently bought a new machine called Intelligent Breath Odor Checker WG1. It tests for ...
I had posted several years ago after trying various methods to test levels of bad breath (had visited Dr Aydin Murat and had asked my wife to smell regularly). Both these methods were quite insightful. I recently bought a new machine called Intelligent Breath Odor Checker WG1. It tests for ...
- Thu May 28, 2026 9:46 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Meet up in London
- Replies: 0
- Views: 19990
Meet up in London
Hi All,
I haven't been active on this forum for quite a while though would be keen to connect with anyone based in / willing to come towards London. Happy to just chat, keep it casual as would be nice to meet with people who have experienced similar challenges, won't be judgemental (and in most ...
I haven't been active on this forum for quite a while though would be keen to connect with anyone based in / willing to come towards London. Happy to just chat, keep it casual as would be nice to meet with people who have experienced similar challenges, won't be judgemental (and in most ...
- Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:28 pm
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Breath products for pets
- Replies: 3
- Views: 14510
Breath products for pets
Has anyone tried breath products for pets? I came across a few like the below that actually may have potential but don't know if these would contain substances that may be harmful to humans. If you can get a dog ( who's teeth are in terrible condition) to smell relatively decent that's quite an ...
- Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263115
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Thanks! I can't find that brand in Singapore (where I live), but there others I can try. I will report back (I have a couple of other things I anything right now so will finish those!)
- Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263115
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Interesting! What is the brand name of electrolytes you are buying.
- Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The Missing Piece
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4972
Re: The Missing Piece
Thanks for this useful information. Does the baking soda work immediately or what is the delay? I have been using it for 2 days (day and night - half a teaspoon dissolved in a glass of water) notice a difference. I also drink it very quickly so this may effect the potency. My symptoms are not the ...
- Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263115
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Thanks to Raymond for this and everyone's input.
Are you all getting phlegm coming up and how long after you started doing this does it occur?
I have been doing it for 4 days twice a day and can feel a clearing of the throat but it's generally saliva not phlegm that I spit out..feels like I am ...
Are you all getting phlegm coming up and how long after you started doing this does it occur?
I have been doing it for 4 days twice a day and can feel a clearing of the throat but it's generally saliva not phlegm that I spit out..feels like I am ...
- Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
- Replies: 365
- Views: 272825
Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Hi everyone,
I had been using clorox bleach for about a month, three times daily. 2 weeks ago my teeth started to turn brown/yellow - pretty nasty! Just an FYI - I stopped using it immediqtely and went for a clean at the hygienist last week. All is OK - thinking of using less regularly, but ...
I had been using clorox bleach for about a month, three times daily. 2 weeks ago my teeth started to turn brown/yellow - pretty nasty! Just an FYI - I stopped using it immediqtely and went for a clean at the hygienist last week. All is OK - thinking of using less regularly, but ...
- Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
- Replies: 108
- Views: 31595
Re: OMG im almost cured. Must read!!!
Hi Johnv - Firstly many thanks for your posts - very much appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Can you please give me the exact name of the dental propbiotic you are taking? Please send to [email protected]
Many thanks!
Many thanks!
- Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New London meet up saturday 29/11
- Replies: 1
- Views: 952
- Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ORALTECH LABS
- Replies: 25
- Views: 10816
- Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Have you ever had somebody check your breath for you?
- Replies: 36
- Views: 11557
- Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:31 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Gluten is the culprit for me
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3427
Great news! Can I ask how long have you been doing the gluten free diet for? And how about the others? Did they take a similar time to show effect? I notice the baking soda/peroxide is immediate as one would expect, but as for the diets, it seems to take a while (I have cut out dairy/red meat which ...
- Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Zeolite
- Replies: 19
- Views: 8998
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.