THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Breath products for pets

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
everhopeful81
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:29 pm
Location: London

Breath products for pets

Post by everhopeful81 »

Has anyone tried breath products for pets? I came across a few like the below that actually may have potential but don't know if these would contain substances that may be harmful to humans. If you can get a dog ( who's teeth are in terrible condition) to smell relatively decent that's quite an achievement (unless it's just false advertising as we come across a lot!)

Any ideas/previousexperience with this?

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayIS ... 0000&ver=0
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Breath products for pets

Post by Jimi Stein »

i doubt this will help
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Breath products for pets

Post by winter »

This reminds me of something many years ago.

Someone asked if anyone knew about a product. The question was unrelated to bad breath and pets.

A dog owner casually said he used that for his dogs' bad breath. They stunk without it. The dogs were well treated, so I don't think they had teeth problem.

I can't for the life of me remember what the product is. Otherwise I would give it a try if Google shows that it has no adverse effect on humans.
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Re: Breath products for pets

Post by hopelessone »

everhopeful81 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:28 pm Has anyone tried breath products for pets? I came across a few like the below that actually may have potential but don't know if these would contain substances that may be harmful to humans. If you can get a dog ( who's teeth are in terrible condition) to smell relatively decent that's quite an achievement (unless it's just false advertising as we come across a lot!)

Any ideas/previousexperience with this?

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayIS ... 0000&ver=0
I don't know, but it's worth a try. At this point, ANYTHING is preferable to this horrendously evil plague. I'll check out the link. Thank you for posting it.
“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” ~Zora Neale Hurston
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗