THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dark circles, allergies or toxins
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4439
- Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:08 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How long will I have bad breath
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8617
How long will I have bad breath
I have had it for 5 years now.
Will it eventually dis appear
Will it eventually dis appear
- Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I ordered Bentonite Clay and Probiotics!!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 15359
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.