THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I ordered Bentonite Clay and Probiotics!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruthere1
Junior
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by ruthere1 »

The clay and probiotics didn't help me, but it could be because I was either mixing the clay and tea incorrectly or i didn't use it long enough. I guess I could try it again.
goldentony111
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by goldentony111 »

great post
john_bb
Advanced
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:22 pm

Bentonite clay

Post by john_bb »

Hi all,
I used bentonite clay few weeks ago. There was a certain benefit in making my IBS more manageble. But there is no bad breath relief..
John
Phantasist
Sheriff
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Phantasist »

I used the bentonite clay a couple of months ago. Unfortunately I experienced pains in my abdomen for several weeks after using it twice. I may have used too much on the second day, but I certainly didn't expect an adverse reaction. I have been afraid to use it since.
I suspect that the white coating on my tongue is coming from some digestive problem. I thought that the bentonite clay might help because it supposedly removes toxins from the colon, but I don't think I can use it.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗