Hi 9years, hi everyone,
I haven't posted on here for a while because I have been doing some trial and error stuff and not coming up with anything groundbreaking or postworthy, and trying to get on with life! Your discovery, however, is ground breaking in my opinion.
Strangely, I have had one doctor ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 88 matches
- Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Did somebody get adenoids removed?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6240
- Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: breath IMPROVED when sick?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5513
I totally agree that when sick (with lots of mucus) I don't get reactions. It is almost certainly because my BB is coming from the sinuses, and either the source of smell is blocked off by mucus, or at least the source of bacteria is. Normally, I never get a runny nose (everything empties into my ...
- Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: allergy mask
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1304
- Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do I upload x ray pictures?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1372
hey,
Yeah you need to use an external site i think. This is the one that I use:
http://tinypic.com/
This then gives you a URL. Once you've inserted that in your post, highlight it and click the "Img*" button.
Yeah you need to use an external site i think. This is the one that I use:
http://tinypic.com/
This then gives you a URL. Once you've inserted that in your post, highlight it and click the "Img*" button.
- Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: another visit to the doctors
- Replies: 18
- Views: 7650
- Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Going gluten free and living with other people
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5119
I have heard about (and now found) at least one study that suggests that gluten sensitive people are more likely to have dairy sensitivity too:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1810502/
I would try to cut out dairy as well as gluten. I am currently doing this and trying to drink green ...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1810502/
I would try to cut out dairy as well as gluten. I am currently doing this and trying to drink green ...
- Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think I know whats causing my BB
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1903
- Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: another visit to the doctors
- Replies: 18
- Views: 7650
@compor
Do you get a runny nose like "normal people" or do you find that all your snot goes down the back of your throat? I never get a runny nose but get loads of throat mucus, and was once advised to have my ostia opened up (the tiny openings in the sinuses that drain into the nose). This would ...
Do you get a runny nose like "normal people" or do you find that all your snot goes down the back of your throat? I never get a runny nose but get loads of throat mucus, and was once advised to have my ostia opened up (the tiny openings in the sinuses that drain into the nose). This would ...
- Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:35 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Evidence at last! (Intestinal immunity problem)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4998
- Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fresh Breath - Cause Found - Mission Accomplished
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12720
- Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I have completely cured, Thanx GOD!
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6577
- Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fresh Breath - Cause Found - Mission Accomplished
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12720
- Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: The milk and gluten are not the only risky foods you should
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5538
@Archimonde
I am starting to agree with you. Please see my post on intestinal immunity. I have been reading that the only way to heal intestinal immunity problems is to go back to a diet of leafy greens. This is believed to help because it encourages a change in intestinal flora back to the kind of ...
I am starting to agree with you. Please see my post on intestinal immunity. I have been reading that the only way to heal intestinal immunity problems is to go back to a diet of leafy greens. This is believed to help because it encourages a change in intestinal flora back to the kind of ...
- Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Evidence at last! (Intestinal immunity problem)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4998
Hi, first of all I didn't really make it clear that I have had numerous test for food sensitivities and other allergies in the past and nothing showed up, but still I knew deep down that there was something not quite right. Normal allergy tests are done looking for IgE which is a type of antibody ...
- Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Evidence at last! (Intestinal immunity problem)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4998
Evidence at last! (Intestinal immunity problem)
Hi everyone, sorry i have not posted for a long time. I have been waiting for something concrete to post about... and finally I think I am onto something.
In a previous post I had suggested that sufferers in the US should take a particular test that is unavailable in most countries.
http ...
In a previous post I had suggested that sufferers in the US should take a particular test that is unavailable in most countries.
http ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.