Dear Anna,
Sooner or later, we all will find the cure. Don't lose hope.
As you said the breath gets worse when you are infected with hepatisis, it is possible that low immunity is causing the hepatisis virus to attack. As immunity goes down, all micro-organisms attack our body, including bacteria ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I beg you, please read my story ..
- Replies: 17
- Views: 6692
- Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I give up & I'm happier because of it
- Replies: 14
- Views: 6006
Got rejected by around 8 companies before getting my first job. Lost that job 2 years back. Was jobless for almost 1 year. Attended around 30 interviews, and was rejected by all of them. The final interview was telephonic, and was selected in it.
You know, getting selected in a telephonic interview ...
You know, getting selected in a telephonic interview ...
- Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My theory about BB
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3518
For you, it may be dry mouth. For me, it may be post nasal drip. For others, it may be a different cause.
Whatever be the root cause, it's clear that bad breath is caused by either bacteria or fungus. Our body has natural immune system to fight off all micro organisms. It's when the immune system ...
Whatever be the root cause, it's clear that bad breath is caused by either bacteria or fungus. Our body has natural immune system to fight off all micro organisms. It's when the immune system ...
- Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:52 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: A long story, where to begin...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2882
Phantasist,
Thank you. I stopped using decongestant a few days back, since I found that although it gave me temporary relief, it actually made the breath too worse to deal with.
Coughing violently and gagging to bring the PND out also make the problem worse, I believe. What I do now is, just swallow ...
Thank you. I stopped using decongestant a few days back, since I found that although it gave me temporary relief, it actually made the breath too worse to deal with.
Coughing violently and gagging to bring the PND out also make the problem worse, I believe. What I do now is, just swallow ...
- Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:40 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: A long story, where to begin...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2882
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.