THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by 2011mummy
Wed May 02, 2012 1:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Curing Gum disease
Replies: 36
Views: 15089

Hi I dont usually post on here but am on this website on a daily basis. I saw your post and at first wasnt sure that it was something that i would want to do. However today, i decided to try and brush my teeth and gums with sea salt. I brushed normally, not hard or anything, and then brushed my ...
by 2011mummy
Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:43 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: Okay does anyone...
Replies: 1
Views: 18524

hey Im on yahoo messenger was quick to sign up and have added a few people on here if u want to add me my adress is
[email protected]

:)
by 2011mummy
Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: NEW BREATH TEST STUDY - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
Replies: 57
Views: 20645

I am in London and am interested
by 2011mummy
Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WEEKLY CHAT// SUPPORT GROUP ANYONE??
Replies: 33
Views: 12846

this is mine: [email protected]
by 2011mummy
Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone managed to stick to anti candida diet??
Replies: 2
Views: 1783

Has anyone managed to stick to anti candida diet??

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has tried an anti candida diet and how long did they manage to stick to it for? Also, has anyone seen positive results, and what kinds of meals did you make whilst on it?

I have tried with this diet but I think my blood sugar levels drop and then I end up getting ...
by 2011mummy
Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tested for H bacter Pylori?
Replies: 10
Views: 3553

Hi I havent been testing it but just did a bit of research and am trying to find somewhere in the UK who can do a test. I have no idea how likely it is to be the cause of BB, but am so desperate for a cure am gonna look into it further. Please let me know if u take a test or anything :)
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗