THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Has anyone managed to stick to anti candida diet??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
2011mummy
Total Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Has anyone managed to stick to anti candida diet??

Post by 2011mummy »

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has tried an anti candida diet and how long did they manage to stick to it for? Also, has anyone seen positive results, and what kinds of meals did you make whilst on it?

I have tried with this diet but I think my blood sugar levels drop and then I end up getting really hungry and just giving up on the diet. Sorry if someone has already asked these questions already.
clara0
Master
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by clara0 »

I have been on anti-candida diet for months...my bb was still there on a candida diet, then I switched to a 100% raw vegan diet and in a short time bb disappeared , but still I am not cured, if I eat out of the diet, dragon bb & coughing comes back like I have done nothing... :cry: . I do not recommend it for a long time to anybody because I have got very bad teeth & bones problems & became too weak due to deficiencies.
#-o
But I am still on it, because I cant handle people reactions for my bb and also coughing all the time makes me crazy.....I spoke to a raw vegan doctor about candida by email today , she told me the only way is a 7-10 days water fasting, but personally I cannot do that, last time that I fasted I fainted after 12 hours.
jen
Advanced
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by jen »

I have been on the candida diet for 8 weeks, because I had a recurring yeast infection. It was very difficult to stick to it. I ate mostly a small boiled potato, cabbage or other veg or salad and chicken for lunch anddinner, quinoa for breakfast. My blood sugar didn't bother me. I also took antifungals religiously and stuck to this for the whole time. My infection has never returned, but my breath became horrible! Definitely the antifungals.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗