THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by alwayschewsgum
Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: question for the men here
Replies: 15
Views: 8499

Although I am not 100% happy in my relationship, I sometimes feel as though I should just settle because who else would enter a meaningful relationship with someone with BB?
by alwayschewsgum
Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Informal Survey: Family Members With Bad Breath?
Replies: 29
Views: 11120

My uncle has it, my mom has it, I have it, and I'm afraid my niece is developing it. Our BB does not originate from the nose, and is not constant - but it is for a majority of the time.
by alwayschewsgum
Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nationality
Replies: 34
Views: 14368

mike987 wrote:

There's too much variety here .. something that can apparently attack all humans is at work..
Exactly
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗