THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by stillhopeful808
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Amoxicillin
Replies: 2
Views: 870

Amoxicillin

So been on amoxicillin for 6 of 10 days now due to strep, and like many people on here have noticed a drastic reduction in bad breath. I'm wondering if there's anything I can be doing to supplement the effect or prolong it after the antibiotic is done. It's so nice being able to speak to people ...
by stillhopeful808
Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ENT or Dentist in NJ
Replies: 1
Views: 1385

ENT or Dentist in NJ

I know this is probably a long shot, but has anyone had any luck discussing their issues with an ENT or Dentist in NJ? I have been to two dentists and two ENT's, but they don't seem to take the issue very seriously. I think my end game here is a tonsillectomy in the summer when I'll have some time ...
by stillhopeful808
Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Management Routine...not a cure.
Replies: 4
Views: 2369

Ok, will try both. Thanks for the advice!
by stillhopeful808
Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Management Routine...not a cure.
Replies: 4
Views: 2369

having trouble finding searchings post. How long did it take on the low carb diet before you noticed a difference. Also, I just so happened to order chlorohexidine a little over a week ago from the UK (cause I can't get it here in the US and my ENT shot me down), and it arrived today. Do you use it ...
by stillhopeful808
Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Management Routine...not a cure.
Replies: 4
Views: 2369

Management Routine...not a cure.

Hello all. Have been sifting through the site trying to compile a list of things to try and had hoped to provide everyone with the key to a cure by now, but as with most of you it still alludes me. I have, however, developed a system of management over the years that isn't really anything ground ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗