THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
ENT or Dentist in NJ
-
stillhopeful808
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:44 am
ENT or Dentist in NJ
I know this is probably a long shot, but has anyone had any luck discussing their issues with an ENT or Dentist in NJ? I have been to two dentists and two ENT's, but they don't seem to take the issue very seriously. I think my end game here is a tonsillectomy in the summer when I'll have some time off, but would obviously need to find a Dr. to perform it first.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.