1.I never said I'm different or unique.did I?! :shock: :-k
I said I've choosed a different vision from my own past.
2. I said sometimes so that other sometimes I think the day I'd get cured I will be the happiest person in the world! :mrgreen:
First when someone is sad she/he have different ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 31 matches
- Fri May 01, 2020 12:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6076
- Gender:
- Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6076
- Gender:
Re: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
Ooohh its raining here and thunder. I go to see it
❤
- Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6076
- Gender:
Re: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
Look guys I didn't say I'm happy now no depressed can be good in 3weeks! Sometimes I think I would never be really happy even if I'd be cured. tonight I was just sitting in the corners or waking across the house confused really tired of the situation but I said I just want to do my best and do all I ...
- Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6076
- Gender:
Re: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
Yes we don't know what exactly it is. We are really in hardship and pain. We cry, we feel disappointed, we think about the end, we wish for another disease, we feel confused, we think about the ages that wasted and missed that is wasting and missing! We think about things we always wished to ...
- Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6076
- Gender:
Re: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
Years ago I used to wear mask for 2 years. With the hope that it prevents my halitosis but soon with reactions I got that it's useless. But I continued cause I told myself at least no one know who you are and can feel a little less ashamed. But try if you use a perfume under blanket you can smell it ...
- Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6076
- Gender:
Re: COVID-19 (Corona Virus)
I wish it was so. But mask doesn't prevent BB. It even passes over blanket. ](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
- Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do we anyone here do exercise?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3261
- Gender:
Do we anyone here do exercise?
I want to know if workout affect BB. Do we have anyone who do trains but have BB. I've never seen athletes or anyone doing workouts with BB. I mean doing it permanently not temporary for some months. Is there anyone here with these circumstances?!
- Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:46 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: Bad breath during nose surgery.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 17340
- Gender:
Re: Bad breath during nose surgery.
Hi
The main reason of BB is phlegm. It has symptoms.One is gas. To solve your BB do what eliminate extra phlegm in your body. Try ujjayi breath. Do 40 days water fasting if you are able to do it of course. It's really helpful and effective for every disease.
The main reason of BB is phlegm. It has symptoms.One is gas. To solve your BB do what eliminate extra phlegm in your body. Try ujjayi breath. Do 40 days water fasting if you are able to do it of course. It's really helpful and effective for every disease.
- Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6143
- Gender:
Re: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months
:) hi Raymond. I really appreciate your companionship and fealty with the group. There were many that left after they treatment. Please keep your lovely accompany because we need you here. I asked you this question before in another topic and you answered it wasn't important to you to check. So It ...
- Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6143
- Gender:
Re: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months
I really apologize if I bother you by my questions! May I ask about your colour of tongue . And your gastrointestinal condition. Both now and before. Have you ever check your body situations at all or maybe it wasn't important to you. But I really like to know if this phlegm elimination has specific ...
- Wed May 29, 2019 6:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6143
- Gender:
Re: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months
Congratulations. Really get happy to hear someone says cured!
Do you eat every food too? like Raymond
Now and in treatment progress.
Do you eat every food too? like Raymond
Now and in treatment progress.
- Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Please read this story. About Gluten free.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1900
- Gender:
Re: Please read this story. About Gluten free.
I read your story and the second you attached. I'll try to eliminate gluten. But have you tried the ujjay breath Raymond recommended? I suggest you to read that post if you hadn't. your symptoms are like us.
The one you introduced just had body odour because of gut problem or so but we also have ...
The one you introduced just had body odour because of gut problem or so but we also have ...
- Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Try this regime and you could be lucky!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1391
- Gender:
Re: Try this regime and you could be lucky!
I didn't got it! You're healthy with eating so much eggs and chicken?! How can this diet help?! Maybe you just had problem with your kidneys or dehydration because of the metallic taste you say you had.
Congratulations to you anyway. ☺
Congratulations to you anyway. ☺
- Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
- Replies: 305
- Views: 263146
- Gender:
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis
Hi Raymond
Please may you say what colour is your phlegm now and what colour was when you started this way?
Mine is always yellow and I always evacuate it several times a day! That shows it is still rotten and putrid phlegm.
It should be whit clean for you now that is free from BB and has no ...
Please may you say what colour is your phlegm now and what colour was when you started this way?
Mine is always yellow and I always evacuate it several times a day! That shows it is still rotten and putrid phlegm.
It should be whit clean for you now that is free from BB and has no ...
- Wed May 09, 2018 3:25 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: 21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7898
- Gender:
Re: 21 Years of Suffering-Tonsilectomy
How long have you tried raw vegan diet?
I'm in it for 5months but nothing changes
How was it for you? Not even better?
I'm in it for 5months but nothing changes
How was it for you? Not even better?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.