THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Raymond
Master
Posts: 200
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:16 pm
Gender:

Re: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months

Post by Raymond »

salehia802 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:15 am I really apologize if I bother you by my questions! May I ask about your colour of tongue . And your gastrointestinal condition. Both now and before. Have you ever check your body situations at all or maybe it wasn't important to you. But I really like to know if this phlegm elimination has specific change in your body.
Thank you
Who is the question addressed to?
salehia802
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:55 am
Gender:

Re: Try the breathing again, it works. BB free 4 months

Post by salehia802 »

:) hi Raymond. I really appreciate your companionship and fealty with the group. There were many that left after they treatment. Please keep your lovely accompany because we need you here. I asked you this question before in another topic and you answered it wasn't important to you to check. So It was asked from gameofthrons. Though each answer helps me.
I'm always grateful to all of you. [-o<
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗