THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by lifeishard
Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:40 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I think I got a lead please help
Replies: 7
Views: 3537

I think I got a lead please help

I dont know what to do anymore, for the past 6 months ive been having chronic bb which is affecting my life so much. I've been always the outgoing one in every crowd i hung out with, i have many friends and was never nervous in any situation. But now i dont even want to go out anymore or talk to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗