THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by skunkhugs
Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: thinking of going to bad breath clinic
Replies: 21
Views: 8332

2ndbanana wrote: better yet add that money it to your hooker money.
the hooker who can deal with my bb may warrant a wedding ring
by skunkhugs
Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:02 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: BB sucks
Replies: 5
Views: 2547

Reading your story is hella sobering . I'm about to go through the same back and forth with doctors I think . Starting with sinus and upper respiratory . Curious if you met with Lost1234 . Could you sense the odor of each other ? Can your Mom and step Dad ?

I will say that if you have support (gf ...
by skunkhugs
Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CLOSED MOUTH BB ???
Replies: 4
Views: 2257

stulla wrote:I have the same problem. I will be chewing gum or have a mint in my mouth closed and still get f***ing reactions from peple.
Yes. I wonder if its a sign of something deep down in the gut or lower respiratory .
by skunkhugs
Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Probiotic tongue cleaning pics before and after
Replies: 25
Views: 13109

faithful1 wrote:I am just becoming familiar with TMAU. But I do not smell like fish, that I know of.
the "fish" name is an incomplete misnomer . TMAU can have many smells .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrW_QYk6zRI
by skunkhugs
Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A question for single people......not dating related
Replies: 6
Views: 2582

cant smell myself due to becoming accustom to the odor . Even when my mouth tastes fresh and clean I get terrible reaction with my mouth closed . I get the putrid mucus when swishing water also . This could be a stone or coating at the back of the tongue/throat .

Many Non-single people with BB are ...
by skunkhugs
Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: CLOSED MOUTH BB ???
Replies: 4
Views: 2257

CLOSED MOUTH BB ???

How many of you have BB even with your Mouth Closed ?

I've noticed this only lately in the past weeks . When I'm breathing through my nose , I get bad reactions .
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗