How many of you have BB even with your Mouth Closed ?
I've noticed this only lately in the past weeks . When I'm breathing through my nose , I get bad reactions .
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
CLOSED MOUTH BB ???
I am totaly convinced its gastro related. Just hoping to find out the root cause one day.skunkhugs wrote:Yes. I wonder if its a sign of something deep down in the gut or lower respiratory .stulla wrote:I have the same problem. I will be chewing gum or have a mint in my mouth closed and still get f***ing reactions from peple.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.