yeah it's not the odor per se, but more of the irritant.
The 'air' causes an itchiness in others' throat, which may make them cough or sneeze. I can often count to 10 after I swallow and wait for someone to cough, sneeze or clear their throat. I liken it to that feeling when you feel there is a ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 791 matches
- Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:48 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I need to share this - Sumac
- Replies: 28
- Views: 8448
- Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURED after suffering from bad breath for over 30 years !!
- Replies: 45
- Views: 30344
- Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why? When exhaling, no BB. BB only when i speak
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3576
- Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURED after suffering from bad breath for over 30 years !!
- Replies: 45
- Views: 30344
- Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURED after suffering from bad breath for over 30 years !!
- Replies: 45
- Views: 30344
- Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: sides of the mouth
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1719
- Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURED after suffering from bad breath for over 30 years !!
- Replies: 45
- Views: 30344
- Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dandruff problems?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7129
- Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has to be gas from inside
- Replies: 27
- Views: 7538
I think pineapple has some oral irritants, I don't think they make the tongue red, I believe that some chemical or perhaps the fibrous nature is what brings blood to the surface of the tongue. I do think it offers some digestive aid, but nothing that I have ever quantified as useful for my condition ...
- Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has to be gas from inside
- Replies: 27
- Views: 7538
- Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: found solution for my 20 yrs chronic bad breath
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16261
I bought it in natural form in a box. Not sure yet because it takes effort to eat them out the shell, for 3 days I had a few... nothing. I stopped.
For whatever reason, 5 days after, I lost the rancid sour tonsil stone fluid taste from the back of the throat. Very obvious. It was simply 100% gone ...
For whatever reason, 5 days after, I lost the rancid sour tonsil stone fluid taste from the back of the throat. Very obvious. It was simply 100% gone ...
- Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Odd Methods To Stop Bad Breath
- Replies: 20
- Views: 11930
- Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do your test your breath?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2964
I check by swallowing motion with my throat muscles, with my mouth and nose buried in the hood of a clean sweatshirt in an environment other than my own home (it doesn't work at home for some reason)
The best way to check your breath is to speak with someone else around, when they speak back, some ...
The best way to check your breath is to speak with someone else around, when they speak back, some ...
- Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: found solution for my 20 yrs chronic bad breath
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16261
Yes, the acidic nature of tamarind may be due to its effective ness to limit bad breath. But there may also be possibility that our stomach lacks enough acids to digest food and kill some bacteria in the stomach so that tamarind adds acidity to stomach. Other reason may be that we have toxins in ...
- Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:56 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Does anybody else have fish breath?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3173
Yes James it gets worse after eating, it mixes with the rotten moldy food from the last 2 days.
At some point perhaps we might stop bullshitting in circles about this, join together and get some f'in awareness going on, because we are not going to cure it today. But we deserve to be able to make a ...
At some point perhaps we might stop bullshitting in circles about this, join together and get some f'in awareness going on, because we are not going to cure it today. But we deserve to be able to make a ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.