I'm not doing the nasal portion, have not tried the Sudafed and caffeine.
But I have switched the lemon for organic apple cider vinegar, and I believe it makes a difference worth sharing. The ACV seems to linger, hard to explain. If anyone has the opportunity to try this shoot back.
I still think it is worth it to irrigate if only to clear the old mucous to make room for fresh mucous, especially in the morning, if that little bit makes my commute to work better.
Clearing the throat this way also provides better judgment of back or throat 'taste' when drinking/swishing water, you know which days that far stench is more prevalent.
Keep your utensils clean and sterile always when doing this stuff. Very important.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
CURED after suffering from bad breath for over 30 years !!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.